Join Us Online for our CEU Webinar on
Starts Tuesday, July 19th at 12 p.m. (CST)
- Earn 1 hour of Continuing Education Units (CEU)
- Connect and network with other active members in your field
- Learn to provide your patients with a positive and spiritual perspective for conscious aging
- And… it’s FREE!
Accurate and innovative healthcare education is an irreplaceable resource for modern professionals. From nurses to case managers, this information can save lives!
This CEU course is offered FREE to all registrants as part of Home Care Assistance’s mission to change the way the world ages and commitment to community education around topics related to aging and wellness.
The CEU is available if the healthcare professional is licensed in a field or profession from one of the boards listed below. Professionals who are not sure whether their state board will accept this CEU should contact the organization before registering:
- Social Work (NASW)
- Nursing (CA Board of Registered Nursing)
- Certified Case Manager (CCMC)
In order to receive one hour of CEU credit, healthcare professionals must attend the full webinar, complete an evaluation and score 80% or higher on the post-test. The post-test must be completed by 5:00 p.m. (PST)/8:00 p.m. (EST) on Monday July 25th, 2016. Attendees who pass will receive their certificates via email!