We Are Looking For Skilled Home Health Care Providers In Dallas, TX
Here at Home Care Assistance of Dallas not only we care about our clients, but we also care about our employees. We know that a happy employee means a happy working environment, which is why we treat every employee with respect. As a company that offers high-quality home health care services, we stick to the best business principles – bonded and insured.
Moreover, we make sure that all our employees have competitive wages and we take care of any associated tax reporting.
We are on a mission to Change the Way the World Ages. We want only the best employees; therefore we provide all kinds of training in home health care.
Thanks to our commitment, and effort, we have become a leading home health care provider in everything senior care related. As our business grows, we need to add new, skilled members to our senior care team.
Here are the reasons why working with us is a good decision for you, so if you think you are the right fit, feel free to apply. We’re looking forward to your application!
The Benefits of Working with Home Care Assistance:
- We’ll provide you a training on the Balanced Care Method & Cognitive Therapeutics
- You will upgrade your skills thanks to our ongoing training, including our special online certificate program – HCA University
- You won’t be alone on your path to success. Our team of care managers will help you out.
- Don’t be concerned if you’re a bit older, because we don’t think of your age as a boundary, but rather valuable life experience that will serve us.
- Hourly, live-in, part-time, full-time – You can have a schedule that fits your lifestyle and needs
- We respect hard work and dedication. That is why we offer competitive wages and bonuses to those who give their best.
Where You’ll Work
Home Care Assistance’s main office is in Dallas, TX. However, we offer our senior care services to clients throughout Dallas, Addison Circle, Preston Center and more!
At our locations throughout North America, Home Care Assistance caregivers help thousands of seniors every day. As a rapidly growing company, we offer a pleasant work situation, competitive salary, and benefits. Qualifications include:
- Minimum age of 20 (locations may vary*)
- High school or college diploma
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Proof of work eligibility
- Clean driving record and no history of criminal background
- At least two years of caregiving experience or equivalent training. (Additional requirements depending on local regulations)