Home Care Assistance performs rigorous screening to find the best, most reliable and caring caregivers available. When you meet them, you’ll immediately feel at ease.
We typically hire only 1 in 25 applicants. Caregivers must have experience working with older adults. We check references, national criminal backgrounds, and legal right-to-work documentation. We perform pre-hiring and on-going drug screening to ensure a drug-free workplace. Finally, Home Care Assistance administers an exclusive caregiver screening exam developed by our on-staff Ph.D. psychologist. This test helps us check for honesty, kindness, and conscientiousness.
We are revolutionizing the senior care industry by providing our caregivers with engaging and accessible training that is constantly evolving to reflect best practices and cutting-edge research in aging and longevity. At Home Care Assistance University, our caregivers are certified in skills including The Balanced Care Method™, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Hospital to Home Care and more.
The Home Care Assistance University Aims To:
- Train our caregivers in proven and effective techniques to ensure that our clients receive exceptional home care.
- Offer caregivers specialized training to support a variety of care needs, such as Alzheimer’s Care, healthy nutrition, mobility support and more.
- Engage our employees and help them advance their skill sets and their careers.
- Reaffirm our vision of healthy mind, body and spirit as reflected in our Balanced Care Method™ and our Cognitive Therapeutics Method™.
- Change the way the world ages by elevating the standard of care in our community.
It’s your choice! We specialize in finding caregivers who are dedicated to your family’s long-term well-being. You can choose a caregiver from among those who are best matched to your needs, fostering deeper companionship, enhancing safety, ensuring and eliminating confusion.
No Compensation Worries
Home Care Assistance takes care of your caregiver so that you don’t have to. All of our caregivers are bonded and insured for your protection. Plus, we manage all aspects of taxes, benefits, and workers compensation. In addition, our qualified caregivers receive the highest wages and top benefits in the industry. We do not require long term contracts and our home care services come with a 100% satisfaction guaranty. All you need do is tell them what help you require.