Professional Stroke Home Care for Dallas Seniors
Many families do not have a plan for how to care for a senior loved one after he or she experiences a stroke. Fortunately, Home Care Assistance of Dallas is here to help. Our stroke caregivers undergo an extensive screening process and are provided with advanced training in the industry’s leading stroke care techniques. Stroke caregivers are on-call 24/7 and can provide care and companionship bedside at the hospital, at a rehabilitation facility, or in your loved one’s home to ensure a safe and speedy recovery in familiar surroundings. Care plans are available on a flexible hourly or live-in basis with no long-term contracts for additional convenience and peace of mind.
Stroke Caregivers Trained to Reduce Secondary Stroke Risk
After a senior loved one has experienced a stroke, careful attention must be placed on healthy habits to reduce secondary stroke risk. Our trained stroke caregivers are educated in how to help seniors achieve a healthy lifestyle post-stroke and can:
- All caregivers are trained in the Cognitive Therapeutics Method to help your loved one increase their brain health.
- Help with feeding, grocery shopping, and nutritious meal preparation
- Encourage daily exercise to enhance circulation and reduce hypertension risk
- Assist with mobility and activities of daily living that can no longer be completed
- Provide personal care (bathing, dressing, and incontinence)
- Offer companionship and emotional support to ward off feelings of depression
Premier Stroke Care Dallas Families Trust
Entrusting the care of your loved one to someone outside of the family isn’t always easy. Rest assured that all of our stroke caregivers are bonded, licensed, and insured and are employees of our company, not contractors. Stroke caregivers are only allowed on their client’s premises during assigned shifts and always keep track of the day’s activities in CareNotes so that families are always aware of the care being provided to their loved one.
Learn more about stroke care in Dallas by calling (214) 253-8784 and scheduling your complimentary no-obligation consultation. We’d be more than happy to answer any of your questions and provide additional information about in-home stroke care services, our caregiver training programs, and our 100% satisfaction guarantee.